top of page
18 V Lithium-Ion Battery Fast Charger

18 V Lithium-Ion Battery Fast Charger

SKU: BC1880
C$129.00Price

- Fast-charging to 80 percent – will fast-charge an 18 V 6.0 Ah FatPack battery in only 35 minutes, and a 2.0 Ah SlimPack in only 15

- Works with high Amp batteries – fully charges a spent 18 V 6.0 Ah FatPack battery in about 55 minutes

- Fast charging with standard cells – fully charges a spent 18 V 2.0 Ah SlimPack battery in 30 minutes

- Cooling fan – protects batteries from overheating while charging

- Regulated dual-mode charge for cell protection – fast charge to 80 percent, remaining 20 percent is the long-life mode

- Flexible charging solution – compatible with all 18 V Bosch Lithium-Ion batteries

 

Includes

(1) BC1880 18V Charger

RELATED PRODUCTS